2011 Audi A4 Sedan B8 8K MY11
Have a similar car to sell? List yours now.
Constantly Variable Transmission
This 2011 Turbo Diesel Audi is located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne 25 kms from the CBD.
While we consider reasonable offers be aware we have priced this car as competitively as possible so our price is fixed.
What we like
• Audi style
• Engine pep and economy
• Value used
The A4 is an attractive car with clean lines and pleasant proportions.
The A4 sedan has a good-sized boot
The cabin is a pleasant place to be, the fit and finish of a high quality, the seats were comfortable and there was no shortage of room.
Behind the prominent four-ringed badge is a 2.0 litre direct injection 4 cylinder diesel engine.
The diesel is the economy leaders in the range, their combined consumption numbers falling on the low side of 7 L/100 km.
Stir them up and the diesel not only delivered the sort of fuel economy most of us want, they could also move along at an impressive clip.
The transmissions is an automatic driven through the front wheels.
Generally speaking the Audi A4 is solidly built and reliable.
AT A GLANCE
• Stylish, well-built, and practical, a pleasure to drive.
• Engine: 2.0-litre 4-cyl turbo-diesel, 105 kW/320 Nm
• Transmission: 8-speed CVT, DSG
• Economy: 6.0 L/100 m (2.0 TD)
• Body: 4-door sedan
• Safety: 5-star ANCAP
Our technicians have inspected this car, it’s just been serviced. it comes with an RWC, books and a 12 month warranty.
YOUR PRICE for fuss free, luxurious driving includes:
- All Gov’t fees
(ONE, THREE & FIVE YEAR WARRANTY, ROADSIDE ASSIST & FINANCE ALSO AVAILABLE TO APPROVED CUSTOMERS)
********* GREAT CARS, GREAT VALUE **********
People choose pre-owned cars for all manner of reasons. But one thing we all want is to ensure our purchase is as problem free as possible. This is why National Automotive carefully chooses and prepares the vehicles so they are roadworthy before presenting them for sale.
In fact we are so confident with the quality of our vehicles we are happy to provide you with an Australia wide warranty at a reasonable cost.
So, whether you need to get finance, arrange a trade-in, or just get a good deal, we do our best to make the experience simple and as pleasant as possible.
Priced to sell so please to book an inspection and test drive.
RINGWOOD 3134 - BAYSWATER 3153
* Above example based 60 months with 10% deposit at an interest rate of 4.95% p.a. These payments are intended as a guide only. Different amounts, terms and your credit profile may result in different comparison rates and payments. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in this example but may influence the cost of the loan. An exact quote must be obtained at the time of application. Please see a staff member for further terms and conditions and your financial adviser for any further information. This information is correct as of 04/07/2022 Comparison rate 6.67% p.a based on a $30,000 loan amount on a 60-month term and 10% deposit.
Selected Cars0Clear All