2001 HONDA S2000 Convertible
Have a similar car to sell? List yours now.
Private Seller $69,999
Get finance from $278.42* per week ( 60-month term )
This is one of the the best looking Honda S2000 for sale in Australia, I have spent More than 30k on the car after my purchase 3 months ago, I have found another car which is why letting this one go, this is a rare opportunity to Own this ever appreciating and hard to find in this condition JDM legend. Following is a rundown of money spent and brand new parts installed:
1. Fresh close door respray in OEM silver $7000
2. Ceramic coating and paint protection from Car studio with certificate $1000
3. Brand new genuine AP2 headlights $2360
4. Brand new genuine Seibon carbon fiber hood $1900, original hood will come with the sale as well.
5. Best quality Spoon Rep front bumper with Fog lights and covers $1500
6. Brand new 18" Wheels and Brand new Nexen tires $2100, a set of 17" JDM wheels with like new Michelin tires will also come with the sale worth $2500
7. New Genuine J'S racing exhaust system $2600
8. New BC Racing Coilovers $1600
9. New Hard race front and rear adjustable upper control arms $2100
10. Brand new Genuine S2000 floor mats $400
11. Original seats reupholstered in genuine OEM perforated leather $1200
12. Personalized S2000 plates $500
13. Brand new S2000 CR gear knob and radio cover, AP2 Spark plug cover $500
14. AP2 steering wheel $450
15. Carbon fiber interior bits console, cluster surround and radio cover not installed on the car but will come with the sale $900.
16. C-West style very good quality site skirts, rear diffuser $1000
17. Will also come with a spare C-West front bumper.
18. Rear brand new smoked 3rd brake light $330
19. Rear OEM Spoiler $200.
20. Major service carried out with Spark plugs changed, Coil pack changed, new clutch master and clutch slave cylinders replaced, Oil and Oil filter and air filter changed. Aircon re-gassed and is Ice-cold now. $2550 spent on Major service with all the receipts.
The car has 138500 km on the clock, a service sticker from Elusive racing shows service was done at 135000 km in June 2020, There seems to be an odometer discrepancy according to carsales. I bought the car from Auction with 138,500 km on it with the odometer reading mentioned on the invoice.
Nakama (DT Panels) in Clayton have serviced the car and compression tested the engine and its a very very healthy 220 psi across all 4 cylinders, any test from potential buyers are more than welcome.
An inspection will not disappoint and the 1st one to see will buy. Its in like new condition. and the result of all that money spent are amazing. Its an absolute pleasure to drive.